- Access to Employee Self Service is automatically provided the first time an employee attempts to review one of their paychecks.
- For Access to Manager Self Service or Central Administration Tasks:
1) Contact the HR Processing Center Help Desk or
2) Go to https://columbia.service-now.com and log in. In the Service Catalog section, select PAC, New PAC Access Request then complete and submit the form.
1st Level of Support :
HR Processing Center Help Desk : 212-851-2888
Or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd and 3rd Level of Services :
HR, Benefits – Paul Meck
Payroll – Frank Iovino
Payroll Accounting – Mille Hayes
CUIT – Syed Yousuf, Arnold Reich
24/7 application access (with pre published maintenance downtimes).
1st level application support is coordinated by the HRPC Help Desk and includes:
* Phone call return within a business day
* Resolution of urgent issues within 8 hours
* Status updates once per day for Level 1 issues not resolved within 8 hours.
2nd and 3rd level issues and enhancements are prioritized across all users; and assigned delivery dates.
24/7 and on site support for project Go-Live and major enhancements/upgrades
Provide application development and infrastructure support to the PeopleSoft HRMS Application.
PeopleSoft HRMS Module - Central record-keeping and management information system for all employee related data of the University
Includes following functionalities:
- Human Resources
- Labor Accounting Distributions
Standard Service Features
- Provide HRMS and LDS application maintenance service
- Weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly and monthly Payroll processing
- Annual W2 data processing
- Provide application maintenance service for up-to-date compliance with government rules and regulations
- Maintain Interfaces with systems within and outside the University such as ARC, EBIS, Identify & Access Management, FFE, SIS, InfoEd, NextGen, Provost Office, etc.
- Workflow development and enhancement support
- Manage application development and infrastructure maintenance activities
- HR / Payroll reporting
- Data Management
No cost for the end users (centrally funded).
One time project cost and annual recurring software and hardware maintenance cost (as appropriate) for special projects.
Additional system enhancements.
All employees, Human Resources Processing Center, Human Resources Information Systems and Payroll Department of Finance. Additionally approved employees of the University Human Resources and Payroll departments.
Any PC with Internet Explorer 6 and Adobe Acrobat. Application access approved by Human Resources and Payroll departments.