Video conferencing platform that enhances student-teacher interactions and research collaboration at the University, featuring full video conferencing functionality, breakout rooms, Canvas integration, and support for Android and iOS mobile.
Make a Request
Make a Request:
Please visit http://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/ and click SIGN IN to create a Basic account. If you would like to upgrade to a Pro account, please send email to email@example.com.
Zoom is a Web conference software provided by CUIT for Teaching and Research purposes.
- Full video conferencing functionality
- Up to 50 attendees per session
- Large Room (up to 100 attendees) or Webinar by request
- Breakout rooms
- H.323 room connection capability
- Support for Android & iOS mobile platforms
- Single sign-on integration
- Canvas integration
- Downloadable recordings post-meeting
Two Account Types
Basic and Pro
Basic accounts are no cost for all Faculty and Staff
Pro accounts will be no cost for:
- Teaching & learning/classroom uses
- Faculty office hours/other faculty & student uses
- Research uses
Pro accounts will cost $200 per account for the year for Administrative uses.